Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the kapoacinth creature listing.
Kapoacinths often appear to be stone statues, for they can perch indefinitely without moving and use this disguise to surprise their foes. They require no food, water, or air, but often eat their fallen foes out of fondness for inflicting pain.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +8 Constitution, –4 Intelligence, –4 Charisma.
- Monstrous Humanoid (Aquatic, Earth)
- Medium size.
- A kapoacinth’s base land speed is 40 feet. It also has a swim speed of 60 feet. A kapoacinth can move through water at its swim speed without making Swim checks. A kapoacinth can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A kapoacinth begins with four levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 4d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +4, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A kapoacinth’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Hide, Listen, Spot, and Swim skill|Swim. A kapoacinth has a +2 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, and Spot checks, and an additional +8 bonus on Hide checks when it is concealed against a background of stone. It has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. A kapoacinth can always can choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered.
- Racial Feats: A kapoacinth’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +4 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d4), bite (1d6), and gore (1d6).
- Weapon Proficiency: A kapoacinth is automatically proficient with all simple weapons.
- Damage Reduction (Su): 10/magic.
- Freeze (Ex): A kapoacinth can hold itself so still it appears to be a statue. An observer must succeed on a DC 20 Spot check to notice the kapoacinth is really alive.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Auran, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Giant, Terran.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +5.