Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy air creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster earth creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Earth Domain Spells
- Magic Stone: Three stones become +1 projectiles, 1d6 +1 damage.
- Soften Earth: Turns stone to clay or dirt to sand or mud.
- Stone Shape: Sculpts stone into any shape.
- Spike Stones: Creatures in area take 1d8 damage, may be slowed.
- Wall of Stone: Creates a stone wall that can be shaped.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Earthquake: Intense tremor shakes 80-ft.-radius.
- Iron Body: Your body becomes living iron.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as an earth spell only.