|This material is published under the OGL|
Template:Creature Table Blues are a subrace of goblins with an innate knack for psionics. A blue is often smaller than an average goblin, standing just about 3 feet tall and weighing about 40 pounds. Blues have noticeably blue-tinged skin, and their eyes are less dull than those of a common goblin. Otherwise, they resemble their kin. They generally dress in short leather robes, dyed black.
Blues speak Goblin and Common.
BLUES AS CHARACTERS
Blue characters possess the following racial traits.
- –2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Blue base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Blues gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- Racial Skills: A blue character has a +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +1.