Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the azer creature listing.
Azers are dwarflike beings native to the Elemental Plane of Fire. They wear kilts of brass, bronze, or copper.
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, –2 Charisma.
- Outsider (Extraplanar, Fire)
- Medium size.
- An azer’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Azers can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An azer begins with two levels of outsider, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: An azer’s outsider levels give it skill points equal to 5 × (8 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Appraise, Climb, Craft, Hide, Jump, Listen, Search, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: An azer’s outsider levels give it one feat.
- +6 natural armor bonus.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An azer is automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- Heat (Ex): An azer’s body is intensely hot, so its unarmed attacks deal an extra 1 point of fire damage. Its metallic weapons also conduct this heat.
- Fire Immunity
- Spell resistance equal to 13 + class levels.
- Vulnerability to Cold
- Automatic Languages: Common, Ignan. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Auran, Celestial, Infernal, Terran.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +4