|Dio Magellan (talk)|
|Date Created:||14 December, 2009|
|Editing:||Discuss on the talk first.|
S'uuisku are spawn of young, curious deities discovering their power. The S'uuisku are usually curious about their surrounding, a curiosity often leading them to foolhardiness and foolishness. The S'uuisku are many in kind, their personality are just as varied, some may be greedy and aloof while other are prideful and self-righteous.
The S'uuisku's apparence is also extremely varied, having various breed and clan. Each S'uuisku clan were created to exemplify a thoughts, with all it flaw and quality. While a breed represent an entire emotion felt by the young gods. They are a few well known breed: The Ghandalui, the Yandale, Yelkoven and the Manauchla.
The Ghandalui, or most commonly known as beastmen are tall, bulky and monstrous humanoid with animal heads. They are brutal, ugly, spiteful but honorable and prideful. They were born out of anger, the anger of of the gods when they saw an universe bigger than they, but also the eagerness to discover it. The Ghandalui are eager to conquer territory, with little regard of who live there.
The Yandale, or fair folks' children are small fey, often quite pretty with a few feral traits. They exemplify passion and excess, but also stagnancy and pettiness. The yandales are well know to tricks travellers for good or bad (the nature of the tricks depend on the Yandale itself). The standard yandale is about 3 feet tall (some clan can be from 2 feet to 5 feet tall), very little hairs and slender. Yandales usually have funky skin tones, usually blue or green. Yandale are tricksters, using powerful magic to bring their unfortunate prey down. A notable traits of the Yandale is their skin, instead of being soft and fleshy it share a similar texture to barksin.
The Yelkoven are small furry creature, a mix between a sprite and a beastman. These creature grew from the curiosity of the gods when they saw the infinite universe. They are curious about the world surrounding them but have a malicious desire to master it. The Yelkoven are often wise and hardy, they have a clear mind and strong wills allowing thhem to take on the world each day and be ready for tomorrow.
Manauchla are oddities, they seem to be feys, like the others S'uuisku bit share similar traits with insects. They are the most mysterious of all S'uuisku, rarely seen at all. Some say they were born from the fear of some gods to get lost in the universe.
A S'uuisku can select up to 3 gift, 2 of them must be from the same breed list (as the breed described above are not absolute). By taking 1 level adjustment, the S'uuisku may select five other gift (not restricted by lists) and any select a single special gift (count against your gift limit. Taking another Level Adjustment (for a total of LA 2) grant 10 other gifts (for a total of 18 gifts) and may take 2 other special gifts. It is fairly complicated so here a breakdown.
- LA 0: 3 gifts, 2 are restricted to the same list, no special gifts may be taken.
- LA 1: 8 gifts, one of these may be a special gift (removed list restriction)
- LA 2: 18 gifts, 3 of these may be special gifts.
S'uuisku taking a gifts outside their chosen breed (the one you select 2 gift from) except from general gift, award you a inherent flaw. You must choose one from your chosen breed's list. S'uuisku with a level adjustment does not take a flaw hen selecting gifts from different lists.
If it wasn't obvious, a gift cannot be selected more than once unless stated otherwise.
- Type::Fey (Subtype::Earth): Unlike other Fey, S'uuisku are NOT automatically proficient with all simple weapons.
- Size::Medium: As medium creatures, S'uuisku have no bonus or penalties.
- S'uuisku base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light vision.
- Ageless: A S'uuisku technically doesn't age, and thus does not receive bonuses or penalties from aging and will never die of old age.
- Nature Link (Ex): S'uuisku are partly made form the soul of nature, they may take 10 to any knowledge (nature) or survival skill check.
- Natural Mettle (Ex): A S'uuisku can resist magical or unusual attacks with great willpower or fortitude. If it makes a successful Will or Fortitude save against an attack that normally would have a lesser effect on a successful save (such as a spell with a saving throw entry of Will half or Fortitude partial), it instead completely negates the effect. An unconscious or sleeping S'uuisku does not gain the benefits of mettle. This ability can be used 3 time per day as a immediate action and last for 1 round.
- Soulless (Ex): S'uuisku body and soul are one, when killed no soul is released, instead their energy return to earth as their body turn to dirt. A S'uuisku cannot be raised from the dead by regular means and leave no body behind after death. They however are immune to spells and spell-like abilities death effect.
- Automatic Languages: Terran, one clan language (player/dm discretion). Bonus Languages: Any non secret.
- Favored Class: Favored Class::Any
- Inherent Flaw: Prone to Stupidity: -3 reflex save against traps, spells and spell-like abilities.
- Gift of Anger: +2 Strength, -2 Wisdom
- Gift of the Glacier: Resistance to cold equal to 5+ [[HD|hit dices
- Gift of Hardiness: +2 Constitution, -2 intelligence
- Gift of Fierce Pride: +3 racial bonus on will save against spells and spell-like abilities.
- Tough Fur: +1 natural armor.
- Natural Attack (Bite): Medium S'uuisku gain a 1d6 bite attack, large S'uuisku's bite attack deal 1d8.
- Natural Attack (Claw)1: Medium S'uuisku gain two 1d4 claw attack, large S'uuisku's claws attacks deal 1d6.
- Natural Attack (Gore)1: Medium S'uuisku gain a 1d8 gore attack, large S'uuisku's gore attack deal 1d10.
- Natural Attack (Tail)1: Medium S'uuisku gain a 1d6 tail attack, large S'uuisku's tail attack deal 1d8.
1: Only one natural weapon (except bite) may be chosen.
- Inherent Flaw: Laziness: -2 initiative.
- Inherent Flaw: Prone to Excess: -2 will save against [compulsion] effect.
- Blessing of the Fair Folks: As a swift action, once per encounter you may gain damage reduction/Cold Iron equal to your level or your charisma modifier (which ever is lower) +2. Last for a single round.
- Extreme Passion: May rage as a 1st level barbarian, but gain a dexterity instead of a constitution bonus. This ability grant one extra rage use per day to a
- Gift of Passion: -2 Strength, -2 Constitution, +4 Charisma
- Minor Illusion: May use Disguise Self at will as a swift action.
- Tall as 3 Apples: small size (-2 Strength, +2 Dexterity
- Inherent Flaw: Weakling: -2 penalty to Strength Check.
- Inherent Flaw: Vulnerable: You take a -1 AC penalty.
- Artic Fur: +2 to fortitude save vs [cold] effect.
- Gift of Wisdom: -2 Strength, +2 Wisdom.
- Gift of the Wind: Lose earth subtype, gain air subtype instead.
- Tall as 3 Apples: small size (-2 Strength, +2 Dexterity
- Inherent Weakness: Weak Frame: -1 hit point per level (minimum of 1).
- Chitin: +2 natural armor, -2 dexterity.
- Gift of Evasion: You gain Evasion instead of Mettle for Natural Mettle ability.
- Gift of Haste: Base land speed increase by 10 ft. (can be taken up to twice).
- Gift of Life: +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence
- Oft of Scent: Gain scent ability.
- Gift of the Great Maze: Natural cunning, activated as a swift action (last 1 minute/level per day) need not to be used all at once.
- Darkvision: 60 feet.
- Blessing of Gaïa: Gain dwarf's stability.
- Gift of Ocean: Lose earth subtype, gain aquatic subtype instead (also gain amphibious special quality).
- Gift of the Soul: S'uuisku lose the soulless racial feature.
- Skills of the Wild: +2 racial bonus to hide, Move Silently and survival.
- Ancestral Knowledge: Your Nature Link ability now affect all knowledge skill.
- Blindsense: 60 ft.
- Blindsight: 30 ft.
- Flight: Gain gliding speed equal to base land speed. Upgrade to flight (good) at 5th HD.
- Gift of Strength: +2 Strength 1
- Gift of Dexterity: +2 Dexterity 1
- Gift of Constitution: +2 Constitution 1
- Gift of Intelligence: +2 Intelligence 1
- Gift of Wisdom: +2 Wisdom 1
- Gift of Charisma: +2 Charisma 1
- Gifted: Gain a bonus feat, must meet the prerequisites for the chosen feat.
- Improved Regeneration: Fast Healing 1 (increase by 1 for every 3 HD after 1).
- Large Size: The S'uuisku size increase to large (with all associated bonus and penalties.
1 Each gift can be taken twice, however only two may be chosen in total.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|500 years||850 years||1177 years||None|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
Starting Gold: 4d4 × 10 gp (100 gp).
|2nd||+1||+0||+3||+3||Gifts (+3), Special Gift (max 1)|
|4th||+2||+1||+4||+4||Gifts (+5), Special Gift (max 3)|
Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
Proficiency: Proficient with all simple weapons.
Gifts: The S'uuisku gain additional gifts, as detailed above (he is treated as having a LA for the purpose of not taking inherent flaws).
Special Gifts: The S'uuisku gain access to a number of special gift (as detailed on the table above), these special gifts still expend a gift slot.