Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Date Created:||18 June 2008|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
- Grants a +30 competence bonus on Jump skill checks, a 20 foot Climb speed, and a size increase resulting in a +2 size bonus to Strength, a −2 size penalty to Dexterity and a −1 size penalty on attacks and Armor Class.
4,800 gp crafted by a 12th level caster. Duration of 36 minutes.
6,000 gp crafted by a 15th level caster. Duration of 45 minutes.
Shelf life of 4 months.
Archpotions have a limited shelf life. Archpotions that exceed their shelf life have a chance of going bad. There is a 10% chance per spell infused that after its shelf life date, the archpotion goes bad and instead has a different effect. Though it is the DMs decision, common expiration effects include:
- No Effect: The potion does nothing.
- Nausea: The drinker becomes nauseous for the duration of the potion.
- Reverse Effects: The potion does the opposite for one or several of its component spells.
- Spell Resistance: The potion grants spell resistance at the brewer's caster level.
- baleful polymorph: The drinker is transformed into a toad or other diminutive creature.
- teleport: The drinker is transported, no save, to a location they had visited in the last 24 hours.