|Date Created:||September 14, 2010|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Pokémon are species of creature that inhabit the Pokémon world. Inherent to them are several fantastic powers not demonstrated by normal animals, such as manipulation of electricity and fire. For the most part, Pokémon are shown to exist instead of animals in their world, although animals are still found there and mentioned in several places.
Creating a Pokémon Edit
Pokémon are wondrous creatures that exist in the Pokémon Universe. They come in many different shapes, sizes and families, but are mostly categorized by their various sub-types. Features: A Pokémon has the following features:
- 10-sided Hit Dice.
- Base Attack Bonus equal to 1/2 total HD
- Good Fortitude, Reflex and Will Saves
- Skill Points equal to (2+ INT Modifier, minimum of 1) per Hit Dice with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Dice.
Traits: A Pokémon possess the following traits unless otherwise noted in their Pokédex entry.
- 1 or more Subtypes (No more than 2.)
- 1 Ability (As noted by entry, chosen at random if more than 1 is optional)
- 1 Nature (chosen at random)
- Proficient with its natural and simple weapons. And any weapons or any held items it is described as using.
- Proficient with whatever type of armor it is described as wearing.
Pokémon not described as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Pokémon are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
- Proficient with whatever held item they are described as possibly holding.
- Pokémon Eat, Sleep & Breathe