|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Level:||World Dominator 4|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Targets:||Corpses within 100'/level|
|Power Points:||7, XP|
Zombies animated in this way obey your spoken commands if they can hear you, although they are immune to telepathy.
XP: If you augment Night of the Living Dead to bring creatures back to life as their old selves, you must pay 1000 experience points.
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the affected region for each point spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend 4 additional power points to increase the duration of Night of the Living Dead to 1 day/level, or 10 additional power points to make it permanent.
- You can spend 3 additional power points to increase the maximum number of Hit Dice per zombie to twice your manifester level.
- You can spend an additional power point and 1000 experience points to make all affected creatures be brought back to life as per raise dead instead of being brought back as zombies. They still die again at the end of the duration.
- You can spend an additional power point to broadcast a verbal message along with the reanimatory radiation, giving a command to the freshly animated zombies.