Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Date Created:||December 11, 2008|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Naught Domain Edit
Granted Powers: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, your alignment becomes concealed, as if you were affected by the spell undetectable alignment. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds). This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Naught Domain Spells Edit
- Doom: One subject takes –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Nondetection: Hides subject from divination, scrying.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Modify Memory: Changes 5 minutes of subject’s memories.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Forbiddance: Blocks planar travel, damages creatures of different alignment.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Freedom: Releases creature from imprisonment.