|Frank and K|
|Editing:||Spelling and grammar only|
|Casting time:||1 standard action|
|Target:||One willing creature|
|Saving Throw:||Fortitude negates (harmless)|
|“||With a sweep of your cloak you become a creature of nightmare.||”|
The target assumes a horrific and monstrous countenance of a monster of Medium, Large, or Huge Size. The basic structure can look like pretty much anything, and the descriptions are just guidelines. All of the character's equipment melds into his new form. The character no longer has the ability to use equipment, but has a number of natural weapons appropriate to the new form:
- Yeth Hound (Medium) – 50' speed, +4 Str, +4 Dex, Bite, Improved Trip
- Displacer Beast (Large) – +8 Str, +2 Dex, +5 Natural Armor, 1 Primary Bite and 2 secondary Tentacle Whips, Concealment.
- Monstrous Spider (Large) – 30' Climb Speed, +8 Str, +8 Natural Armor Bonus, 1 natural weapon Bite, Poison (1d6 Con/ 1d6 Con)
- Chuul (Large) – 60' Swim Speed, +8 Str, +6 Natural Armor, 2 Primary Pinchers, character gains the [Aquatic] Subtype.
- Bulette (Large) – 20' Burrow Speed, +8 Str, +10 Natural Armor
- Manticore (Large) – 60' Fly Speed (Average) +8 Str, +6 Natural Armor, 2 natural weapon Claws, 2 natural weapon ranged spikes attacks (1d8 + Str, 19-20 crit, 20' range increment)
- Giant Serpent (Huge) – +14 Str, +10 Natural Armor Bonus, 1 natural weapon (bite), Poison (1d6 Dex damage/1d6 Dex damage), Improved Grab.