Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Metacreativity [Cold, Shadow]|
|Level:||World Dominator 1|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Range:||Medium (100' +10'/manifester level)|
|Area:||A 300' sphere around the targeted point|
|Saving Throw:||Will (see text)|
The affected region darkens and becomes clammy with moisture.
This power functions like fog cloud, except as noted above, and it takes 15 times longer to disperse.
- You can spend 3 power points to make the mists silence all sounds and tremors that have to pass through 10 or more feet of mist.
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the affected region and dispersal time for each point spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend 5 power points to increase the duration of the Mists from Concentration to 1 hour/level.
- You can spend 6 power points to make it so that no creatures can increase in health while within the mist.
- You can spend 4 power points to increase the range of this power to Long, or 10 power points to increase the range of this power to "Anywhere on this plane".
For every 2 points you spend augmenting Mists, the Save DC increases by 1.