Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Spelling and Grammar only|
|Size/Type:||Small Magical Beast (Metal)|
|Hit Dice:||8d10+16 (60 hp)|
|Initiative:||+2 (+2 Dex)|
|Armor Class:||17 (+1 size, +2 dexterity, +4 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 15|
|Attack:||Bite +11 melee (2d6+3)|
|Full Attack:||Bite +11 melee (2d6+3)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||Fake Tears, Tickle, Flash Cannon|
|Special Qualities:||Rock Polish, Egg Move|
|Saves:||Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +2|
|Abilities:||Str 15, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 9, Wis 8, Cha 15|
|Feats:||Luck of Heroes, Improved Natural Attack (Bite), Skill Focus (Bluff)|
|Advancement:||9-11 HD (Small), 12-15 HD (Medium)|
Fake Tears (Ex): As a full-round action, Mawile can pretend to cry, fooling the target into lowering their defences. It makes a Bluff check, and if it beats their Sense Motive check or Will save, it fools them and, regardless of how they would normally act, they lose a standard action on their next turn. Additionally, the targeted foe takes a -4 penalty to AC and all saving throws for one minute.
Tickle (Ex): As a melee touch attack, Mawile can tickle a foe with a standard action. The foe must make a DC 18 Will save (Dex-based, +2 racial bonus) or count as dazed for one full round as they squirm and laugh.
Flash Cannon (Su): As a full-round action, Mawile can focus sunlight to shine off its metal skin and direct it at an enemy in a blast. This is a 60 ft. long line, and deals 2d6 Light damage per hit die. This damage is halved on a successful Reflex save (DC 16), and cannot be used again for 1 minute. If a light-sensitive creature fails the saving throw, they are blinded for one minute. If an undead is struck, they take double damage (or half damage on a save).
Egg Move: Mawile gains one of the following upon hatching.
- Punishment (Su): Mawile totally ignores any magical or supernatural defences such as magic Armour/Shield/Natural/Deflection bonuses to AC, Concealment, DR or the like. Additionally, Mawile's natural attacks deal bonus damage to anyone using magic items or benefiting from magical or supernatural effects in any way, shape or form. Each individual item, spell or effect causes an additional 1d4 (for effects with a CL less than 6), 1d6 (for all magic items, and for effects without caster levels), 1d8 (for effects with a CL of 6-10), 2d6 (for effects with a CL of 11-15) or 3d6 (for effects with a CL of 16 or more) damage to be delivered.
- Poison Fang (Ex): The bite attack gains a poison (Fortitude DC 16, damage 1d6 Con/1d6 Con).
- Swords Dance (Su): bull's strength and divine favor can be cast at will (CL 8).
- Thunder Fang (Su): As a Standard action, Mawile can bite for +4d6 Electricity. The target must make a Fortitude save of at least the attack roll or be stunned for one round.
- Fire Fang (Su): as a Standard action, Mawile can bite for +4d6 Fire. The target must make a Reflex save of at least the attack roll or catch fire, taking 2d6 fire damage per round.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Monsters