|Date Created:||12 September 2008|
|Status:||Work in Progress|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Lobsters are understanding creatures.
Lobsters are medium sized creatures with two large claws and two smaller pincer-like things that seem to be crude hands, small black eyes and long antennae. They have 6 legs going down the length of there body, and a large tail.
Lobsters keep to themselves and their society for a majority of the time for most folk find them off-putting due to their close resemblance to the extraplanar creatures known as Chuul. Like in all societies, there are outcasts and explorers.
Lobsters may be of any alignment.
Lobsters normally live in the sea's but they can so if they choose live on land.
Lobsters worship no god's in particular, but do favor those that relate to water and sea life.
Lobsters speak Aquan and Common.
The names of lobsters can be anything, as they adopt names from other cultures.
- -2 Strength, +4 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -6 Charisma: Due to their time underwater, Lobsters have become a hearty race, But aren't predators and bottom feed mostly, making them weak. Using their better sense to scavenge for food rather than fight has made them very wise. They are very terrible at communicating with other creatures because of there appearance, so they are not very charismatic.
- Magical Beast (Aquatic): Lobsters are born of the water.
- Medium: Lobsters, because of their 6 legs, gain a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed, overrun, or tripped. Lobster lifting and carrying limits are three times those of Medium bipedal characters.
- Lobster base land speed is 20 feet: swim speed 30 feet, Climb 20 feet.
- Tremorsense 60 feet: Lobsters are able to sense the location of creatures while underwater only.
- Lobster Claws: Lobsters have 2 small crude, claw like hands that can be used to preform all the tasks of a typical hand, except at a negative -4 for skills or ability checks that use their hands. For weapon attack rolls, this is a -2 penalty. Lobsters also have a pair of larger claws used for attacking. These lobster claws are considered weapons, dealing their unarmed damage as lethal damage as 1d8 for a medium lobster.
- Darkvison 60 feet.
- Proficiency with no armor or weapons (except for their lobster claws).
- +2 Natural Armor: lobsters whole bodies are covered in shell
- Amphibious (Ex): A lobster can live indefinitely underwater or live on land with no ill effects.
- Lobsters gain the Great Fortitude feat because of their heartiness.
- Automatic Languages: Aquan and Common.
- Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Druid
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::1
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||100 years||150 years||+2d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'3"||+2d8+1||150 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+2d8||130 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|