Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Date Created:||7 October, 2009|
|Editing:||Spelling and grammar only, please.|
[[Summary::Lesser medusa are weaker versions of the more common medusa, the reason why is unknown.]] Some believe lesser medusa are a crossbreed between a human and a medusa while others believe it is a birth defect. Lesser medusa are very similar to common medusa, but they tend to be slightly taller and weaker. Lesser medusa are often used as slaves and servants by regular medusa, or sometimes as diplomats of medusa communities (since they lack petrification abilities).
For some reason, lesser medusa make pretty good adventurers. Since most adventuring parties don't care about races and origin (but care about being turned to stone because they looked in the bad direction) most of these ambitious creatures gain the chances to flourish. Sometimes, a lesser medusa adventurer can end up even more awesome than common medusa.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma: lesser medusa are quick and charismatic, but are frail and weak.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Medium: As Medium creatures, lesser medusa have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Lesser medusa base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision 60 feet.
- +1 natural armor.
- +2 racial bonus on all saving throw against petrification effects, immunity to medusa's prettifying gaze.
- +4 racial bonus on Spot and Listen checks.
- Gorgon Gaze (Su): As a standard action, a lesser medusa may freeze her enemies' muscles in place with a single gaze. A creature must make a Fortitude save or be dazed for 1 round. This ability can only be used every 1d4+1 rounds. The save DC is Charisma-based. Creatures immune to petrification effects are immune to this ability.
- Automatic Languages: Undercommon.
- Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages such as Druidic). See the Speak Language skill.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::0
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|55 years||73 years||90 years||+4d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|