Len Lakofka was one of the early players of Dungeons & Dragons and author who contributed many articles to Dragon magazine and two Advanced Dungeons & Dragons modules published by TSR, Inc., the Lendore Isles Series, and is credited with a third module, Deep Dwarven Delve released by Wizards of the Coast as part of the 30th Anniversary Boxed Set. His player character Leomund has given his name to several well known spells of Dungeons & Dragons, Leomund's Tiny Hut being the most famous.
Lakofka contributed a wealth of material for the game through his popular "Leomund's Tiny Hut" articles appearing in Dragon magazine.
Lakofka's Lendore Isles series of modules are as follows:
- L1 - The Secret of Bone Hill (TSR, 1981).
- L2 - The Assassin's Knot (TSR, 1983).
- L3 - Deep Dwarven Delve (TSR, 1999) (Note: Although Wizards of the Coast credits Lakofka as the author, this works only shares the name with Lakofka's original work, now lost).
Lakofka has announced his intention to release "L4", a module entitled "Devilspawn" through Dragonsfoot.
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk (TSR, 1980).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Assassin's Knot (TSR, 1983).
- Lakofka, Lenard. Deep Dwarven Delve (TSR, 1999).
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Secret of Bone Hill (TSR, 1981).
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Nystul and Lendore Isle Campaign, Footprints e-zine, 2005, available at www.dragonsfoot.org.
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Clergy of Phaulkon, Footprints e-zine, 2005, available at www.dragonsfoot.org.
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Church of Osprem, Footprints e-zine, 2006 available at www.dragonsfoot.org.