Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Solitary Powerful creatures who hate noise and fire. They take the form of a porcupine. Except metal. And vicous. And smart.-They don't actualy look like porcupines. As soon as I get an image, I will upload.
Juggernaut TacticsEditJuggernaut Tactics;
A character knows the following information with a successful check.
- DC 15: There are different types of juggernaut. The most commonly known names of them are Rollers, Spikers, All rounders, In-betweens, Berserks, Defenders, Scouts, Gorillas, and Queens. Also if the prefix "monster" is added to the front of them they are referring to a very large juggernaut. The classificatoin Queen or a Gorilla is sometimes used to replace "monster". Also the word "jugger" "nauts" or "spikers" are all common terms for Juggernauts, despite "spikers" being a common term for a type of juggernaut.
- DC 20: Juggernauts are solitary creatures that prefer to hunt alone, but will team up against other creatures occasionally.-may add more-
- DC 25: Although juggernauts prefer to hunt alone, they live in packs and will have a main "meeting grounds" as well as a place to rest. In this way single juggernauts will not be singled out and destroyed,
- DC 30: The juggernaut system relies on a Alpha, usually a "gorilla"-male- type Juggernaut. They are almost always melee oriented and are very strong and fast. The other alpha is usually a "queen" a large female juggernaut and they are usually a supporting roll to be a counterpart of the Alpha Male, such as the spiker. After than is 1 beta juggernaut, who takes direct orders from the Alhpas, and also acts as a strike commander for harder jobs. They are generaly tougher than the delta Juggernauts.There are 2 or 3 delta juggernauts who act as strike team commanders, for different roles. For instance, a delta juggernaut who was a scout would lead the scout team, and a Defender Leader would go into battle with a small group.
- DC 30: A small juggernaut pack consists of: Alpha male and female, 1 beta, 1-2 deltas, and 1-3 others, or Alpha male and female, 1 beta/delta, 1 delta, and 1-3 others. (a beta/delta has the same roll of as a beta, but it goes out on all strikes like a normal delta)
Medium, Alhpa male and female, 1 beta, 3 deltas, and 1-5 others. Large:Alhpa male and female, 2 betas, 3 deltas, and 5-10
Level Encounter (XP )Edit
Main Page → Homebrew → Creatures → User Creatures by Level → Level Creatures.