|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Level:||World Dominator 9|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Manifesting Time:||3 consecutive 1-round actions|
|Effect:||a new plane|
|Power Points:||17, M|
You unbind the energies of a Deity you possess in order to create a new alterable morphic, normal magic plane with normal time. This may either be a plane coterminous with the Astral Plane, or a plane coexistent with a plane you have already created.
The ability to shift to and from the ethereal plane or plane of shadow allows the character to shift between any coexistent planes you create.
All planes you create with this spell are infinitely large, although coexistent planes can have different scales to each other. For example, you could make Plane A, and then make Plane B as a coexistent plane at one-tenth the scale. Creatures could then shift to Plane B, walk 30', and switch back to Plane A to find theirselves 300' from their previous location.
Unless you augment it, planes you create in this way have gravity as a function of mass; If you want things to fall down, you need a planet for them to fall down to.
Material Component: A willing or helpless Intermediate or Greater Deity.
- You can spend an additional 2 power points to make it so that this plane gains a one-dimensional link to a coexistent plane; Anyone in this plane can spend a standard action to shift to the specified coexistent plane.
- You can spend an additional 4 power points to make it so that this plane gains a two-dimensional link to a coexistent plane; Anyone in this plane can spend a standard action to shift to the specified coexistent plane, and anyone in that plane can spend a standard action to shift to this plane.
- You can spend an additional power point to specify gravity for the plane.
- You can spend 5 additional power points to fill the plane with a random distribution of specific materials, such as diamond or hydrogen. You may choose the percentages (by volume) of each material. If you want to make a plane that resembles the Material Plane, you'd need to fill an insignificant fraction of 1% of the plane with all sorts of materials.
- You can spend 1 additional power point to make the plane mildly aligned with an alignment of your choice.
- You can spend 2 additional power points to make the plane strongly aligned with an alignment of your choice.
- You can spend 4 additional power points to give the Wild Magic trait to the plane.
- You can spend 10 additional power points to ignore the Material Component of this power.