|[[User:|]] ([[User talk:|talk]])|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Size/Type:||Medium Ooze (Shapechanger, Xenotheric)|
|Hit Dice:||1d8+4 +2d10+8 (27 hp)|
|Armor Class:||13, touch 13, flat-footed 10|
|Attack:||unarmed strike (1d8 x2)|
|Full Attack:||2 unarmed strike +1 (1d8 x2)|
|Special Attacks:||Morphic Attack|
|Special Qualities:||Morphic Size, Ki Sense, Aura of Power, Complete Calm, Ki Supremacy, Darkvision 60 ft, Tremorsense 30ft|
|Saves:||Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 13, Dex 15, Con 18, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 12|
|Feats:||Improved Initiative, Improved Unarmed Strike, Weapon Focus (Unarmed Strike)|
|Advancement:||By Character Class|
- Darkvision (Ex): Hedoro can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and Hedoro can function just fine with no light at all.
- Tremorsense (Ex): A Hedoro's entire body is a sensory organ. It grants them tremorsense out to 30 ft.
- Morphic Attack (Ex): Hedoro deal unarmed damage as if they were one size category larger.
- Morphic Size (Ex): A Hedoro can manipulate the size of their body to a certain degree and are capable of doubling or halving their natural size. A Hedoro may choose to become Large size or Small size and gain certain benefits for changing froms. Large form gives the Hedoro +2 Str and –2 Dex whereas Small from gives them +2 Dex and –2 Str. Morphic Attack functions as normal in these from meaning Small form does Medium damage and Large form does Huge damage. This ability is usable once per hour and the size change lasts for 5 minutes. This is a standard action and you may change back prematurely again as a standard action.
- Ki Supremacy (Ex): The neon green “veins” running through a Hedoro’s body are actually concentrated lines of ki energy. These “veins” of ki grant them 8 extra ki points.
- Complete Calm(Ex): Hedoro are usually completely calm and as such the DC to Intimidate them increases by 10.
- Ooze and Xenotheric Traits: A Hedoro is immune to poison, sleep effects, polymorph, petrification, and stunning. They possess telepathy out to 100 ft., have fire, acid, electricity and cold resistance 10, +2 on saves against fire and cold, but do not possess a bio-energy pool, and may take xenotheric feats. They do not age and therefore do not take penalties or bonuses for aging.
- Ki Master Spells: the Hedoro has 5 0-level spell slots and 3 1st level spell slots and knows the following spells:0-level: Light, Mage Hand, Ki Push. 1st level:Lesser Ki Barrage.