Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Spelling and Grammar only|
|Size/Type:||Small Magical Beast (Good)|
|Hit Dice:||1d10+2 (7 hp)|
|Initiative:||+0 (+0 Dex)|
|Armor Class:||13 (+1 size, +0 dexterity, +2 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 13|
|Attack:||Slam +0 melee (1d3-2)|
|Full Attack:||Slam +0 melee (1d3-2)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||Sweet Kiss, Charm Person|
|Special Qualities:||Natural Cure, Egg Move|
|Saves:||Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +1|
|Abilities:||Str 6, Dex 10, Con 8, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14|
|Environment:||Grasslands near people|
|Treasure:||Standard + smooth rock.|
|Advancement:||2-3 HD (Small), 4-6 HD (Medium)|
Sweet Kiss (Su): As a melee touch attack that does not provoke attacks of opportunity, Happiny can place a kiss on a foe, forcing a Will save vs. DC 14 against confusion for 1 round per hit die. Happiny receives a +2 racial bonus to the DC, and the DC is Charisma-based.
- The sample Happiny’s Charm Person has a caster level of 1 and save DC of 13.
Natural Cure (Su): With a full round action, Happiny can remove any status afflictions. This is a purely mental action.
Egg Move: Happiny hatches with one of the following moves.
- Substitute (Sp): Happiny can cast mirror image as a spell-like ability once per minute
- Metronome (Sp): At will, the Happiny can trigger the expenditure of considerable amounts of minimally controlled arcane power. When it does so, an arcane effect is generated. If a Happiny uses this ability it cannot use it again for 1d6+1 rounds. The DM may choose what happens at this point (generally equivalent to a 2nd level spell effect) or you can roll on this table:
1: blindness/deafness 2: blur 3: darkvision 4: flaming sphere 5: invisibility 6: levitate 7: acid arrow 8: mirror image 9: minor image 10: protection from arrows 11: stinking cloud 12: summon swarm 13: web 14: glitterdust 15: choke 16: false life 17: body of the sun 18: creeping cold 19: getaway 20: DM's choice
- A Happiny can target the spell after it knows what it will be, but cannot voluntarily retract a spell once Metronome has been begun. The spell goes off as if the Happiny had cast the spell itself, at a caster level equal to the Happiny's HD+1 (rounded down). If, for whatever reason, the spell has no legal target the arcane energy explodes, as if the Happiny had suffered a scroll mishap with a 2nd level scroll.
- Present (Su): Happiny can produce a lesser orb of fire at will. If minimum damage is rolled, the opponent is instead healed 1d6+Cha HP.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Monsters