|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Level:||World Dominator 1|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Range:||Close (25' +5'/2 levels)|
|Area:||The ground in a 30' radius|
The ground trembles and shakes.
At the beginning of each character's turn, if that character is standing on affected ground, that character must make a Reflex save or fall prone.
- You can spend 3 power points to make it so that each character or object that ends its turn prone on the affected ground takes 1d6 points of bludgeoning damage per manifester level.
- You can spend 5 power points to increase the duration of Ground Control from Concentration to 1 hour/level.
- You can spend 2 power points to increase the range of Ground Control to Medium, 5 points to increase it to Long, or 10 points to increase it to "Anywhere on this plane".
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the affected region for each point spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend 5 power points to gain the ability to raise or lower the affected region by 10 feet at the beginning of your turn.
- You can spend 1 power point to make the affected region into difficult terrain.
For every 2 points you spend augmenting Ground Control, the save DC increases by 1.