Casting Time: 1 action
Components: V, S, M (diamond dust worth at least 100 gp, which the spell consumes)
You imbue a creature you touch with positive energy to undo a debilitating effect. You can reduce the target’s exhaustion level by one, or end one of the following effects on the target:
- One effect that charmed or petrified the target
- One curse, including the target’s attunement to a cursed magic item
- Any reduction to one of the target’s ability scores
- One effect reducing the target’s hit point maximum:92 :246
- ↑ Wizards of the Coast. "Player's D&D Basic Rules V2". http://media.wizards.com/2014/downloads/dnd/PlayerDnDBasicRules_v0.2.pdf. Retrieved 11 Nov 2014.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team. Player's Handbook. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.