Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So yeah, another class. I'd say it's either wizard-level (due to the ability to take part in wizard-level shenanigans as well as easy access to wizard-level spells at low levels using one's own DC rather than that decided by the scroll) or unquantifiable as Surgo said. Talk page is here for more information on the discussion. I also mention some points about the SGT that we really need to look at, and revise the whole thing, since as-is now it barely works to serve its purpose for a number of reasons. --Ghostwheel 04:58, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Is this forum intended to push a balance level change, or just be another place to discuss things? - TarkisFlux 16:55, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Is there a forum that would be more suited for pushing balance level changes? If so I'd be happy to move the thread. Doesn't matter to me where it is as long as the topic at hand is discussed. --Ghostwheel 17:11, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- No, it just wasn't clear from your opening that you wanted it changed over Eiji's disgreement. I'm with Surgo on the Unquant. - TarkisFlux 17:14, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I am also in the unquantifiable corner. -- Jota 20:15, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- AN ALERT- I have added this line, "You may use Tap Magic up to your Charisma modifier times per day (minimum 1)." A successful arguement has been made that unlimited use is unnessicary. The primary use (counterbalancing the inherently DM-dependant nature of spell-thieving) can endure with ~4+ spells per day, given it's moderate rogueish prowress, and the secondary benefit (having the right spell when you need it, time willing) shouldn't need it more than a few times per day. This also may serve to limit, though not entirely shut down Surgo's worry about unlimited gold farming (a tactic I've already mention not only I disapprove of but I cannot build for, more on that later if asked). It's just an additional limitation, but one that I hope restricts it's unquantifiability. -- Eiji Hyrule 01:19, August 7, 2010 (UTC)