Hello there! I am quite new here. I have seen that you are using navigation pages instead of categories to move through articles here. They seem quite handy to me, but apart from the links to SRD: and UA: on the upper left hand side of the main page: How can I find those navigation pages? Is there an overview navigation page or something? Is there a link on the main page I missed?
And is there a place where I can see all guidelines/policies of this wiki?
Thanks a lot! Daranios 18:17, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- The wiki is built around the monaco format, and has links to the main navigation sections on the sidebar. If you're using a custom skin, those might not work, so here's a couple of links: 3.5e Open Game Content, 3.5e Homebrew, 4e Homebrew
- As for policies, the big ones are Dungeons and Dragons Wiki:Content Requirements and Dungeons and Dragons Wiki:Balance Points. A more complete help and policy navigation setup is under construction, but those will cover the important bits. - TarkisFlux 18:30, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks a lot. I used the Wikipedia skin, now I can see the links. That also means there is no navigation page yet for Publications? Daranios 17:57, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, there is a Publication List, but it needs some formatting (and needs to be linked from the proper pages for access). I'll try to get on that right now. However, you can access a complete list of publications through Category:Publication as well, if that helps you out. --Ganteka Future 18:51, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- The core books aren't listed there. Everyone knows the core books, though, and there is the SRD, but it is technically not listed. --IGTN 20:54, May 13, 2010 (UTC)