Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello there! I am quite new here. I have seen that you are using navigation pages instead of categories to move through articles here. They seem quite handy to me, but apart from the links to SRD: and UA: on the upper left hand side of the main page: How can I find those navigation pages? Is there an overview navigation page or something? Is there a link on the main page I missed?
And is there a place where I can see all guidelines/policies of this wiki?
Thanks a lot! Daranios 18:17, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- The wiki is built around the monaco format, and has links to the main navigation sections on the sidebar. If you're using a custom skin, those might not work, so here's a couple of links: 3.5e Open Game Content, 3.5e Homebrew, 4e Homebrew
- As for policies, the big ones are Dungeons and Dragons Wiki:Content Requirements and Dungeons and Dragons Wiki:Balance Points. A more complete help and policy navigation setup is under construction, but those will cover the important bits. - TarkisFlux 18:30, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks a lot. I used the Wikipedia skin, now I can see the links. That also means there is no navigation page yet for Publications? Daranios 17:57, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, there is a Publication List, but it needs some formatting (and needs to be linked from the proper pages for access). I'll try to get on that right now. However, you can access a complete list of publications through Category:Publication as well, if that helps you out. --Ganteka Future 18:51, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- The core books aren't listed there. Everyone knows the core books, though, and there is the SRD, but it is technically not listed. --IGTN 20:54, May 13, 2010 (UTC)