Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turns out there's a lot of these, and our wiki doesn't have a section for them. Soon there will be one. It'll work kind of like spells now do. Surgo 14:06, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Questions, questions... Are these all new disciplines, or just new maneuvers within existing disciplines? Do you want a new page for them, or do you want to re-purpose the unused 3.5e Maneuvers page? Main page with all maneuvers, sub pages for new disciplines and homebrew class lists? How soon do you plan on importing these, and can you get the properties set before you start mass-imports? In any event it'll be pretty easy to build a new make-ability-list template off of the spells one and the bases that I have, so long as the properties are set. I could probably have the structure and other bits in place by the end of next week if you wanted. - TarkisFlux 17:57, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- All-new disciplines. They'll probably get their own page that's sort of like Sorcerer/Wizard spells, Cleric spells, etc. I'll import them sometime in the coming month. Properties will be set from the start. Don't worry about making templates or anything yet. Surgo 18:02, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- I'll try to get it up today. Surgo 14:13, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Tada! All finished — a complete framework for martial disciplines and maneuvers on this wiki. Surgo 21:51, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Yay! Thanks Surgo! - TarkisFlux 00:14, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Hey just a thought here but as long as were adding categories what about organizations?--ThirdEmperor 02:34, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Not sure I follow. What exactly do you want? Surgo 03:00, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Back of the PHII has a bunch of organizations that PCs can join, I was thinking it would be cool to have a page for user made ones.--ThirdEmperor 20:48, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
- That makes sense, I'll see about doing that after equipment. Surgo 05:04, December 18, 2009 (UTC)