I am requesting the addition of a category "Spellstrained" for the various pages that deal with it. This is mainly to help me with my NavBox (it currently has an empty section).
Also, probably more useful, but I notice a bunch of categories that we currently have as Redlinked. Can we get an official policy made on what type of categories are and are not allowed. Many (all) of the redlinked categories can be found here: Special:WantedCategories. I'm guessing the following types are not useful enough to have as category types, but I am just looking at what is missing:
- Feat types such as Metamagic or Fighter
- Spell class and level combinations
- Effect types (sonic, chaotic, ect.)
Havvy 11:55, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Because of some search and navigation stuff, we're using properties for a lot of things that they used to use categories for and we're trying to keep the categories as broad as possible. The things that you list as missing are already covered by properties now (Type, Level, and Type if I remember right), and it's part of the plan to remove them eventually (which is a lot of SRD edits.
- As far as spelstrained, the preference would be to just make it a property and not a category. It might work as a Type, but I'll look around and see if anything else fits. - TarkisFlux 17:05, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Descriptor might work too. - TarkisFlux 17:09, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- How do you add a descriptor, and how do you query for them? Also, when I called it missing, I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't wanted or covered by another area. Havvy 01:17, July 9, 2010 (UTC)