|Date Created:||3 October, 2008|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Exotic One-Handed Melee
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
The ezurian saber is a slightly curved one-edged sword, it notable for being light and and extremely hard hitting in the right hands. The hilt is also slightly curved and the guard is odd shaped, as by Ezurian's traditions. The weapon is hard to wield, as it seem the hilt and guard was made to accommodate the mysterious Ezurian, as a result the hilt seem to have been made for hand with no more than 3 finger.
Mastery Bonus: Mastery bonus allow a character with weapon focus (and similar feats) to gain special benefit from a exotic weapon. The special benefits are based on the bonus to attack roll given by all weapon focus/specialization combined.
Ezurian Saber Mastery Bonus Tree:
- +1: When wielding an exurian saber with 2-hand, you gain a +2 damage bonus.
- +2: The ezurian saber damage increase by one size category. This ability do not stack with powerful build or similar ability.
- +3: You gain a +4 bonus to resist being disarmed when wielding an ezurian saber.
- +4: Once per day, as a full-round action, the wielder of the ezurian saber may score a confirmed critical hit. Can only be used while the ezurian saber is used as a 2-handed weapon.
- +5: The ezurian saber gain keen ability for free as a mundane (extraordinary) ability.
Only one mastery bonus tree apply per weapon, by example any weapon with the aptitude propriety may only benefit from one of the mastery bonus tree, you get to choose which one is going to be used once the propriety or effect is applied.