Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Elvaan are far less polite about their assumed superiority to the other races. They feel that they are the greatest race in the world and will not hesitate to demean anyone they feel beneath them.
Elvaan are slightly taller than humans, frequently reaching about six feet tall. They have pointed ears, that, unlike elves, extend outwards. They are generally of a lean build, but it is almost all made of muscle.
Elvaan frequently seem rude to the other races, but that is because of their generally sour attitude on life. They are a proud race that is obsessed with their history, and see any time another race attacked their home of San d'Oria as a current event.
Elvaan tend to favor lawful alignments, favoring Lawful Neutral over any other.
The Elvaan homeland is known as San d'Oria. It is massive stone walled city located in the heart of the Ronfaure forest.
Elvaan tend to almost exclusively worship the Goddess of the Dawn, Altana.
Elvaan speak common fluently and eloquently. They have also been known to pick up other languages of those around them. From Elven and Sylvan from the forests around them, to Orcish, the language of their most bitter enemies.
Elvaan favor long, flowery names. Many refuse to be called by anything short of their full name, except for their middle name, which can be shortened with just its initial.
Male Names: Arvilauge, Charlaimagnat, Bonmaurieut, Rughadjeen
Female Names: Cerane, Colti, Daipanne
Family Names: Virgaut, Cutauleon, Enchelles
- +2 Strength -2 Dexterity: Elvaan are strong, but clumsy.
- Size::Medium: Elvaan recieve no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Elvaan base land speed is 30 feet.
- Elvaan recieve a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (History) and listen checks.
- Militaristic (ex): An Elvaan may pick one exotic weapon and treat it as a martial weapon, or one martial weapon and treat it as a simple weapon.
- Automatic Languages: Common.
- Bonus Languages: Elven, Sylvan, Orcish.
- Favored Class: Paladin
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::0
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|100||150 years||200 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 8"||+1d6||160 lb.||× 8 lbs.|
|Female||5' 6"||+1d6||140 lb.||× 6 lbs.|