Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Zuoken is the Baklunish god of physical and mental mastery. His symbol is a striking fist. He is a servant power of the goddess Xan Yae.
In 505 CY, Zuoken stopped manifesting to his followers on Oerth. His followers have discovered that his essence is being held somewhere in the central Flanaess. Though the exact location is uncertain, Zuoken's faithful continue to seek their master.
The truth of the matter is that Zuoken was one of the nine demigods that the mad archmage Zagig Yragerne captured and imprisoned beneath Castle Greyhawk as part of Zagig's plot to achieve godhood. While the other eight prisoners were released around 570 after the release of Iuz, Zuoken would remain imprisoned until 597, when he was finally released after an attempt by a clone of the witch-queen Iggwilv to attain full sentience in a scheme centering around Zagig's Godtrap.
- Bulmahn, Jason, James Jacobs, and Erik Mona. Expedition to the Ruins of Greyhawk (Wizards of the Coast, 2007).
- Cordell, Bruce R. Expanded Psionics Handbook (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|