Xerbo is depicted as a large man with matted, kelp-like hair, wearing armor made from a dragon turtle's scales. He wields a trident called Murky Deep.
Xerbo is worshipped by Suel peoples across the Flanaess, especially the Lordship of the Isles, the Sea Princes, and Sunndi. He is also revered by the Suel barbarians of the Thillonrian Peninsula (the Frost, Ice, and Snow Barbarians), primarily in his role of sea-god.
Temples to Xerbo are found throughout the lands where he is worshipped. Notable temples include a joint temple in Greyhawk City co-dedicated to Osprem, and Sasserine's Azure Cathedral, where his faith has been combined with those of Osprem and Procan.
- Brown, Anne. Player's Guide (TSR, 1998).
- Conforti, Steven, ed. Living Greyhawk Official Listing of Deities for Use in the Campaign, version 2.0 (Wizards of the Coast, 2005). Available online: 
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Gygax, Gary, and Frank Mentzer. The Temple of Elemental Evil (TSR, 1985).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Lakofka, Lenard. The Assassin's Knot (TSR, 1983).
- Lakofka, Lenard. "Gods of the Suel Pantheon." Dragon #90 (TSR, 1984).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Niles, Douglas, and Carl Sargent. The City of Greyhawk (TSR, 1989).
- Reynolds, Sean K. The Scarlet Brotherhood (TSR, 1999).
- Reynolds, Sean K, and Chris Pramas. Slavers (TSR, 2000).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|