Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wastri teaches his worshippers that humans are superior to all other races. Some humanoid races such as goblins, orcs, and bullywugs are fit to serve humanity as slaves; other races, like dwarves, elves, gnomes, and halflings, must be exterminated.
He also proclaims that all amphibious living things are worthy of respect, because having a refuge when one of your habitats becomes dangerous is clever and resourceful.
Wastri is rumored to have once been a mortal human, a member of the Scarlet Brotherhood who became overly powerful and corrupt. In 505 CY, he was captured and imprisoned beneath Castle Greyhawk by the mad archmage, Zagig Yragerne, and did not escape until decades later.
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #71 (TSR, 1983).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Reynolds, Sean K. The Scarlet Brotherhood (TSR, 1999).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|