In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Trithereon is the god of individuality, liberty, retribution, and self-defense. His holy symbol is the Rune of Pursuit, which resembles the triskelion.
Trithereon is depicted as a young man with red-gold hair, tall and well-built, wearing a chainmail shirt with clothes of blue or violet. He is armed with three magic weapons: a sword named Freedom's Tongue; a spear called Krelestro, the Harbinger of Doom; and a scepter known as the Baton of Retribution.
Clergy and temples
Trithereon's priests oppose slavery and other forms of oppression. They favor spears, swords, and clubs. The Knights of the Chase are closely linked with the church of Trithereon.
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #68 (TSR, 1982).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Noonan, David. "Beings of Power: Four Gods of Greyhawk." Dragon #294 (Paizo Publishing, 2002).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|