Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, the Sheldomar Valley refers to the large swath of fertile land in the southwestern Flanaess, bordered by the Barrier Peaks to the north, Crystalmists and Hellfurnaces to the west, Azure Sea to the south and the Lortmils to the east.
The valley is named after the Sheldomar River, which runs through a good portion of its length.
A number of nations make up the Sheldomar Valley, the largest being the Kingdom of Keoland. Other notable realms include Bissel, Geoff, the Gran March, the Hold of the Sea Princes, the Ulek States, the Valley of the Mage and the Yeomanry.
The Sheldomar valley in popular cultureEdit
- Cook, David. "History of the Greyhawk Wars." Wars (TSR, 1991). Available online: 
- Gygax, Gary. The World of Greyhawk (TSR, 1980).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|