Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ranger Spell List: Level one to four Edit
1ST-LEVEL RANGER SPELLS Edit
- Alarm: Wards an area for 2 hours/level.
- Animal Messenger: Sends a Tiny animal to a specific place.
- Calm Animals: Calms (2d4 + level) HD of animals.
- Charm Animal: Makes one animal your friend.
- Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
- Detect Animals or Plants: Detects kinds of animals or plants.
- Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or object.
- Detect Snares and Pits: Reveals natural or primitive traps.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Entangle: Plants entangle everyone in 40-ft.-radius circle.
- Hide from Animals: Animals can’t perceive one subject/level.
- Jump: Subject gets bonus on Jump checks.
- Longstrider: Increases your speed.
- Magic Fang: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1 on attack and damage rolls.
- Pass without Trace: One subject/level leaves no tracks.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Speak with Animals: You can communicate with animals.
- Summon Nature's Ally I: Calls animal to fight for you.
2ND-LEVEL RANGER SPELLS Edit
- Barkskin: Grants +2 (or higher) enhancement to natural armor.
- Bear's Endurance: Subject gains +4 to Con for 1 min./level.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Hold Animal: Paralyzes one animal for 1 round/level.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Snare: Creates a magic booby trap.
- Speak with Plants: You can talk to normal plants and plant creatures.
- Spike Growth: Creatures in area take 1d4 damage, may be slowed.
- Summon Nature's Ally II: Calls animal to fight for you.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
3RD-LEVEL RANGER SPELLS Edit
- Command Plants: Sway the actions of one or more plant creatures.
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- Darkvision: See 60 ft. in total darkness.
- Diminish Plants: Reduces size or blights growth of normal plants.
- Magic Fang, Greater: One natural weapon of subject creature gets +1/three caster levels on attack and damage rolls (max +5).
- Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- Plant Growth: Grows vegetation, improves crops.
- Reduce Animal: Shrinks one willing animal.
- Remove Disease: Cures all diseases affecting subject.
- Repel Vermin: Insects, spiders, and other vermin stay 10 ft. away.
- Summon Nature's Ally III: Calls animal to fight for you.
- Tree Shape: You look exactly like a tree for 1 hour/level.
- Water Walk: Subject treads on water as if solid.
4TH-LEVEL RANGER SPELLS Edit
- Animal Growth: One animal/two levels doubles in size.
- Commune with Nature: Learn about terrain for 1 mile/level.
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Nondetection: Hides subject from Divination, scrying.
- Summon Nature's Ally IV: Calls animal to fight for you.
- Tree Stride: Step from one tree to another far away.