Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ralishaz's appearance constantly shifts and changes, from beautiful to hideous, male to female, etc.
Ralishaz shuns the other gods, although he doesn't appear to harbor any hatred for them.
Ralishaz proclaims that order does not exist, only random chance. Insane people are the ones who are most in tune with the true nature of the universe.
Ralishaz's clerics tend to display fatalism and stoicism mixed with recklessness and wild endeavor. They see little point in being kind to anyone, since that person will eventually be cursed with bad luck.
Temples and ritualsEdit
Worship services to Ralishaz include playing semi-random notes on musical instruments, babbling paeans, casting augury spells, and wild interplays of light and darkness, heat and cold, noise and quiet.
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #71 (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
- Ward, James M. Greyhawk Adventures (TSR, 1988).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|