In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting, Procan is the god of seas, sea life, salt, sea weather, and navigation. His holy symbol is a gold and coral trident above a cresting wave.
Procan is the father of the Velaeri: (Velnius, Telchur, Atroa, Sotillion, and Wenta).
- Richard Baker, Joseph D. Carriker, and Jennifer Clarke Wilkes. Stormwrack (Wizards of the Coast, 2005).
- Gary Gygax. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Gary Holian, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Roger E. Moore Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- David Noonan. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Carl Sargent. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
There is an article about Procan at the Great Library of Greyhawk.