Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting and the default pantheon of deities for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, Olidammara is the god of Music, Revels, Wine, Rogues, Humor, and Tricks. He is often called the Laughing Rogue.
Olidammara is on good terms with Fharlanghn, and sponsored the demigoddess Rudd to godhood. He is also the brother of Scahrossar, but these two deities have nothing to do with one another. The Laughing Rogue was once transformed into the shape of a small carapaced animal and imprisoned by the mad archmage, Zagyg, but managed to escape.
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #70 ([TSR, Inc.|TSR]], 1983).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K. Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Redman, Rich, Skip Williams, and James Wyatt. Deities and Demigods (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Reynolds, Sean K. "Core Beliefs: Olidammara." Dragon #342 (Paizo Publishing, 2006).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|