Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting, as well as in the default pantheon in D&D, Nerull is the Flan god of death, darkness, murder and the underworld. He is known as the Reaper, the Foe of All Good, the Hater of Life, and the Bringer of Darkness.
Nerull is usually seen as a robed skeleton, carrying a scythe called "Lifecutter". His alignment is Neutral Evil, and his clerics are feared throughout the lands as cold, calculating murderers. Nerull is the patron deity of those who seek the greatest evil for their own enjoyment or gain.
- Collins, Andy, and Bruce R. Cordell. Libris Mortis (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Gygax, Gary. "The Deities and Demigods of the World of Greyhawk." Dragon #71 (TSR, 1983).
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Mobley, Blake, and Timothy B. Brown. Greyhawk Ruins. Lake Geneva, WI: TSR, 1990. ISBN = 0-88038-860-9.
- Moore, Roger E. Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (TSR, 1998).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Redman, Rich, Skip Williams, and James Wyatt. Deities and Demigods (Wizards of the Coast, 2002).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
- Ward, James M.. Greyhawk Adventures (TSR, 1988).