Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Llerg is the god of beasts and strength. Among the savage Suel tribes of the Amedio Jungle and Hepmonaland, he is known as Hlerg.
Llerg is depicted as a powerful, bearded, shaggy-haired man dressed in furs and a fighting girdle, or as a huge bear, snake, or alligator. These three animals are sacred to him, and their representations are his holy symbols.
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Lakofka, Lenard. "Gods of the Suel Pantheon." Dragon #89 (TSR, 1984).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|