In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Llerg is the god of beasts and strength. Among the savage Suel tribes of the Amedio Jungle and Hepmonaland, he is known as Hlerg.
Llerg is depicted as a powerful, bearded, shaggy-haired man dressed in furs and a fighting girdle, or as a huge bear, snake, or alligator. These three animals are sacred to him, and their representations are his holy symbols.
- Gygax, Gary. World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting (TSR, 1983).
- Holian, Gary, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, and Frederick Weining. Living Greyhawk Gazetteer (Wizards of the Coast, 2000).
- Lakofka, Lenard. "Gods of the Suel Pantheon." Dragon #89 (TSR, 1984).
- Noonan, David. Complete Divine (Wizards of the Coast, 2004).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1992).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|