Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dungeon Crawl Classics #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms brings together the Dungeon Crawl Classics modules into one comprehensive world. This set includes:
- Gazetteer of the Known Realms, a 120-page book describing the archetypal fantasy world of Áereth.
- Three 24"x36" poster-sized full-color maps of Áereth ready to host your adventures.
- GM’s Guide to the Known Realms, a 136-page sourcebook describing deities, equipment, creatures, and NPCs, plus rules for starting campaigns with 0-level characters and adventure paths that you can build from existing DCC modules.
- A 24"x36" poster-sized players’ map of Áereth.
- Halls of the Minotaur, a 32-page adventure module for 0-level characters perfectly suited to starting off your campaign in Áereth.
- The Thief Lord's Vault, a 32-page adventure module for levels 4-6 that sends the heroes into the legendary treasure vault of Cazül the Chaotic.
- 2007, Nominee, Best Setting: Dungeon Crawl Classics #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms
- 2007, Nominee, Best Cartography: Dungeon Crawl Classics #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms