Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game, Diamond Lake is a mining town. Situated on the north shore of a lake of the same name, Diamond Lake is located in the Cairn Hills, and lies three days ride east of the Free City of Greyhawk. The town is ruled by a governor-mayor appointed by the Directing Oligarchy of Greyhawk. As of 595 CY, the governor-mayor is Lanod Neff, who has held his office since at least 591 CY.
Age of WormsEdit
In the Age of Worms Adventure Path, Diamond Lake is the starting point for the adventure and the recommended home town of the main characters whose adventures take them into Greyahwk City and then beyond. Because of this, Dungeon magazine wrote up the location in detail in issue #124.
According to the Adventure Path, just outside of the town is a cave known as the Whispering Cairn, a location with important ties to the Wind Dukes of Aaqa.
- Bauer, Wolfgang. "A Gathering of Winds." Dungeon #129 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mearls, Mike. "The Three Faces of Evil." Dungeon #125 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Miller, Steve. The Doomgrinder (TSR, 1998).
- Mona, Erik. Age of Worms Overload (Paizo Publishing, 2005). Available online: 
- Mona, Erik. "Backdrop: Diamond Lake." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Mona, Erik. "The Whispering Cairn." Dungeon #124 (Paizo Publishing, 2005).
- Niles, Douglas, and Carl Sargent. The City of Greyhawk (TSR, 1989).
- Sargent, Carl. From the Ashes (TSR, 1993).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|