Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Date Created:||1st September, 2009|
|Editing:||Spelling and grammar only, please.|
Exotic Light Thrown Melee
|Type3:||Piercing or Slashing|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
A dirk is actually nothing but a big dagger, in fact it act as such for anyone without exotic weapon proficiency. Someone proficient however may use the statistic above. Dirk are effectively more damaging than daggers and likely to cause extremely grievous wounds if one is lucky.
Mastery Bonus: Mastery bonus allow a character with weapon focus (and similar feats) to gain special benefit from a exotic weapon. The special benefits are based on the bonus to attack roll given by all weapon focus/specialization combined.
Dirk Mastery Bonus Tree:
- +1: Wielder gain the benefit of quick draw when wielding a dirk.
- +2: Select one skill trickCS, you are able to perform that skill trick as long as you are wielding a dirk.
- +3: When wielding a dirk you are able to inflict an additional d6 of damage, this is not multiplied by critical hit.
- +4: Any dirk you wield gain the keen propriety for free, if it already had the keen propriety you can select any other +1 propriety and apply it instead.
- +5: You can death attack as an assassin of your level divided by 2.
Only one mastery bonus tree apply per weapon, by example any weapon with the aptitude propriety may only benefit from one of the mastery bonus tree, you get to choose which one is going to be used once the propriety or effect is applied.
See also: Dirk