- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the crabman is a large monstrous humanoid.
The crabman first appeared in the first edition in the original Fiend Folio (1981).
The crabman appeared in the second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (1992), reprinted in the Monstrous Manual (1993).
The yurian appeared in the third edition Fiend Folio (2003).
Crabmen are simple hunter-gatherers and generally peaceful.
A crabman is usually neutral and generally lives near warm sea coasts.
The crabman appeared in the Tome of Horrors (2002) from Necromancer Games.
- ↑ Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- ↑ Williams, Skip, et al. Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (TSR, 1992)
- ↑ Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 47-48.