- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the coffer corpse is a type of undead creature.
The coffer corpse first appeared in White Dwarf #8 (August 1978). The coffer corpse appeared in the original first edition Fiend Folio (1981).
The coffer corpse appeared in the second edition in the Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (1992), and was reprinted in Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Three (1996).
A coffer corpse is an undead zombie-like creature derived from a corpse that has failed to be fully disposed of, such as from a funeral barge which has become stranded.
The coffer corpse appeared in the Tome of Horrors (2002) from Necromancer Games.
- ↑ Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- ↑ Williams, Skip, et al. Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (TSR, 1992)
- ↑ Pickens, Jon, ed. Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Three (TSR, 1996)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 45.