- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
The cave fisher first appeared in the first edition in the module A1 Slave Pits of the Undercity (1981), and later appeared in the original Monster Manual II (1983). The cave fisher was further detailed in "The Ecology of the Cave Fisher" in Dragon #135 (July 1988).
The cave fisher appeared in third edition in Dragon #355 (May 2007).
The cave fisher appeared in fourth edition in the Monster Manual 3 (2010).
The cave fisher is a crab-like monster which inhabits the Underdark and ambushes prey. The cave fisher hides on ledges and hunts by emitting a long strand of sticky filament.
- ↑ Cook, David. Slave Pits of the Undercity (TSR, 1981)
- ↑ Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual II (TSR, 1983)
- ↑ Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume One (TSR, 1989)
- ↑ Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 35-36.