Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brendan J. LaSalle is a writer and game designer best known as the creator of Xcrawl. He was born in 1970 in Uniondale, New York. He has written for the Dungeon Crawl Classics line of adventures, including for Goodman Games, and has written for Pandahead Publishing and Fat Dragon. He also writes the Archmage Abby column for Level Up! magazine.
Published Works Edit
- Xcrawl: Adventurers in the Xtreme Dungeoncrawl League (2002)
- Xcrawl: The Guild Sourcebook (2003)
- Xcrawl: Inaugural Celebrity Pro/Am Crawl Module & GM Screen (2002)
- Xcrawl: SellOut! (2003)
- Xcrawl: Emperor's Cup 4700 (2006)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #10: The Sunless Garden (2004)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #29:The Adventure Begins (Contributing writer) (2006)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics #33: Belly of the Great Beast (2006)
- Xcrawl: Necromerica (2006)
- Xcrawl: Dungeonbattle Brooklyn (2007)
- Xcrawl: Cony Island Crawl (Co-Writer) (2007)