|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Level:||World Dominator 1|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Range:||Emanates from self|
|Area:||Medium (100' +10'/level) cone|
|Saving Throw:||Fortitude partial|
You breathe a cone of cold air, dealing 1d6 points of cold damage per manifester level to every creature in the region, with half damage on a successful Fortitude save.
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the affected region for each point spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend 4 additional power points to make all characters who fail their Fortitude save take 2 points of ability damage to each ability score.
- You can spend 3 additional power points to make the cone function as gust of wind for 1 round per two manifester levels.
- You can spend 2 additional power points to make all surfaces touched by the Breath of Cold be "Severely Slippery" and all air within that region be extremely cold for 1 round per two manifester levels.
- You can spend 2 additional power points to increase the durations of augments to Breath of Cold to 1 round/level, or 5 additional power points to increase the durations to 1 hour/level, or 10 additional power points to increase the durations to Permanent.
For every 2 power points you spend augmenting Breath of Cold, the save DC increases by 1.