Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Azers are included here as an example of planar humanoids easily adaptable as a PC race. They are possibly distant cousins, or even a specialized form, of the dwarves, and live a lot like them except more on fire.
- Medium Size Azers are short and squat, but still within the bounds of medium size.
- Outsider Type, (Extraplanar) and (Fire) Subtypes
- Outsider Traits: Darkvision 60' and Low-light vision, no need to eat or sleep
- Heat (ex) An Azer's body is fairly warm. Their attacks with natural or metal weapons do one bonus point of fire damage.
- Spell Resistance 11 + Character Level
- +6 Natural Armor bonus to AC
- +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence Azers are easily as tough as their dwarven kin, and have a natural talent for craft and engineering to more than match them.
- Hit Dice: An Azer starts with two Outsider hit dice (2d8+2*Constitution modifier hit points, 5*(8+Int) skill points, +2 BAB, +3 all saves).
- Favored Class: Fire Mage and Knight
- Automatic Languages: Common and Ignan. Bonus languages: Abyssal, Auran, Aquan, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Goblin, Infernal, Terran, and Undercommon.
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::+0
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::2