- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
The axebeak appears in the first Monstrous Compendium Forgotten Realms Appendix (1989), under the "Pleistocene animals" heading. The axe beak is reprinted with the other Pleistocene animals in Monstrous Compendium Annual Volume Two (1995).
The axe beak is a prehistoric carnivorous flightless bird, a very fast runner that hunts aggressively.
- ↑ Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- ↑ Conners, William, et al. Monstrous Compendium Forgotten Realms Appendix (TSR, 1989)
- ↑ Cagle, Eric, Jesse Decker, Jeff Quick, Rich Redman, and James Wyatt. Arms and Equipment Guide (Wizards of the Coast, 2003)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 13.