- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
The ascomoid appeared in the third edition in Dungeonscape (2007).
An ascomoid is a huge puffball-like fungus with a thick, leathery skin. It moves by rolling, and rolls into or over opponents, and its pocked surface can emit jets of spores which cause a deadly infetion.
- ↑ Mentzer, Frank. "Ay pronunseeAY shun gyd" Dragon #93 (TSR, 1985)
- ↑ Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual II (TSR, 1983)
- ↑ Cook, David, et al. Monstrous Compendium Volume Two (TSR, 1989)
- ↑ Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 10.