- Nominated for mass deletion along with 22 other D&D articles at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Death watch beetle (Dungeons & Dragons)
While the adherer is described as having a mummy-like appearance, it is not technically undead. Instead it is a humanoid covered with loose folds of white skin that is said to secrete an adhesive substance which causes weapons employed against it to be reduced in effectiveness and to stick to its body.
- ↑ Mentzer, Frank. "Ay pronunseeAY shun gyd" Dragon #93 (TSR, 1985)
- ↑ Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- ↑ Williams, Skip, et al. Monstrous Compendium Fiend Folio Appendix (TSR, 1992)
- ↑ Green, Scott; Peterson, Clark (2002). "Tome of Horrors". Necromancer Games. pp. 4.
- ↑ McComb, Colin, Rob McCreary, and James L. Sutter. Misfit Monsters Redeemed (Paizo, 2010)